Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm
Hi all, my son, Oliver was diagnosed and treated (IVIG, high dose aspirin) for KD last weekend (Jan 26th). He was released from the hospital Monday (Jan 28), now, one week out, he's complaining his tongue hurts again. It looks similar to what it did prior to treatment, irritated, red and inflamed palea. We were told if any symptoms or fever come back to call or go back to hospital. I called the hospital where we were treated and they told us to come if he gets a fever. Otherwise to we just wait and watch? Did any of you have a similar experience? I'm SO nervous we will have to go back for another round of IVIG.