General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Our 3yr old was diagnosed and treated for KD last week. We were released 1 week ago today with instructions to return if her fever returned higher than 100.4 but I'm not sure how long that was for. Today she has a fever of 102. Is this something I should call about right now or can it wait until tomorrow morning?