New York - Metro Area Event

Discuss upcoming parent, research, and physician events
Post Reply
Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

New York - Metro Area Event

Post by Greg » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:53 pm

I've also been in touch w/ NY-area families and doctors about an event (e.g., parent symposium). Please post here or email me if you'd like to get involved.

Stephanie
100+ Posts
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by Stephanie » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:15 pm

Greg,
Any idea when this might happen?

Stephanie

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

Post by Greg » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:49 pm

Perhaps in the fall, but will depend.

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

NY symposium

Post by Greg » Mon May 02, 2005 2:24 pm

I'm in active discussions right now w/ a partner hospital in NY about an event. I'd love to get other parents and area hospitals hooked in to the planning. Please contact me if you are interested and can help.

Greg

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

Post by Greg » Wed May 11, 2005 8:15 pm

Looks like we have a date: October 1. More planning needs to be done on specific aspects of this event. Please post here if you'd like to help.

Caroline
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:25 am

Post by Caroline » Thu May 26, 2005 11:32 am

Hi Greg,
I live in the NY area and am very interested in becoming involved in any events that are available. My son was just discharged this past Saturday (5-21-05) after being treated for KD.

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

NY event

Post by Greg » Fri May 27, 2005 1:51 pm

Hi Caroline, send me an email at gregorychin@yahoo.com and we can chat.

Greg

elizbuck
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:15 pm

Post by elizbuck » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:13 pm

Greg, I would be very interested in attending a NY area event. Do you have a location for it? I live in CT. My daughter was diagnosed with KD in June, 2003 and treated at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Have you contacted any Drs. at Yale about participating? Let me know if and how I can help with the planning aspects.
Liz

Delissalex
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Laurel, MD
Contact:

Symposium

Post by Delissalex » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:52 pm

My son was discharged on 10 june 2005 after being treated for KD. We live in Maryland but are from NY. I would be very interested in going and being apart of any meetings or groups.
[lease email me with any information
delissalex@earthlink.net

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

NY Area Event

Post by Greg » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:06 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by Greg[/i]
Hi Caroline, send me an email at gregorychin@yahoo.com and we can chat.

Greg [/quote]

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from our contact at the NY-area hospital that is hosting the symposium. It looks like because of a scheduling conflict, the date will need to change. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience.

cheely_ann
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:07 am
Location: New York

NY Events

Post by cheely_ann » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:09 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by Greg[/i]
I'm in active discussions right now w/ a partner hospital in NY about an event. I'd love to get other parents and area hospitals hooked in to the planning. Please contact me if you are interested and can help.

Greg [/quote]

I also would like to participate in any events in the New York Metro area. Please include m ein your distribution list.

Beth133
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:59 pm

NY area event

Post by Beth133 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:02 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by Greg[/i]
I've also been in touch w/ NY-area families and doctors about an event (e.g., parent symposium). Please post here or email me if you'd like to get involved. [/quote]

Hello Greg - Has the NY event happened. I have a daughter who had KD in Sept. 2002. I would be interested in attending or even maybe being involved if it has not happened yet.
Thank you.
Beth

Greg
25+ Posts
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Contact:

NY event

Post by Greg » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:12 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by Beth133[/i]
[quote][i]Originally posted by Greg[/i]
I've also been in touch w/ NY-area families and doctors about an event (e.g., parent symposium). Please post here or email me if you'd like to get involved. [/quote]

Hello Greg - Has the NY event happened. I have a daughter who had KD in Sept. 2002. I would be interested in attending or even maybe being involved if it has not happened yet.
Thank you.
Beth [/quote]

Hi Beth,

The team from NY said they had to post-pone, probably until early next year. As soon as I have more info, we'll post something on the KDF web site as well as here. If you want to help w/ that event, send me an email and I'll pass along your contact info to the team.

By the way, I'll be traveling through mid-November so may not be able to reply to emails until I return.

Best regards,

Greg

jenn
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:20 pm
Location: Drexel Hill

Post by jenn » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:40 pm

Hello

My dauhter was dx this summer. I would love to help in any way. Please contact me at any time.

Jenn

Post Reply