does this sound like kawasaki ? -been diagnosed hsp instead

General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
memikee

does this sound like kawasaki ? -been diagnosed hsp instead

Post by memikee » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 pm

ello,about a week or so ago,my 4 year old son started to look I'll, just pale,nothing more.he had a couple of bite marks on his arm,which may or may not be relevant,but a couple of days later,he woke up in the morning,covered in a rash mainly arms legs ears and face,the same day later on ,and his eyes became very blood shot,and slightly swollen,that evening his lips became swollen,and very dry,the following morning the we're peeling and cracked - I forgot to mention he had a high temperature the morning he woke with the rash.his hands and feet were red,off his his food,and very very irretable,and so not himself.the docs first of all said they didn't know what it was,we then went back two days later,and another doc asked us if he had blisters on his hands of feet,we said no,cuz he hadn't,he said good,because if he had it could have been kawasaki.we are now 8 days into this,his temp is still slightly high,rash is still all over ,but just starting to fade,he is still unbelievably irretable and his ears gave started to peel a little bit.So what do you think? I would really welcome any comments,opinions or advise thank you,mike
memikee